Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Tag, you're it!

Wow, it has been a long time since I got tagged! I think it's a  fun way to get to know more about people! Here it goes:

Four Times Four

Four Places I go:
1-College
2-Church
3-Wal-Mart
4-Home--I know, I am not very popular right now :(.

Four Favorite Smells:
1-Mexican food
2-Scentsy
3-A clean house
4-Clean laundry

Four Recommendations:
1- Laughter IS the best medicine!
2- The best things in life don't come with a price tag.
3- Spend your money in things that will create memories with your family!
4- Be grateful.

Four People to tag:
1-Amber
2-Delina
3-Nelly
4-Katelyn

1 comment:

  1. So, I just saw this. Haha. I still had your old blog on my blog list so I didn't know you'd been updating your blog. Sorry! I love all your cute posts though!

    ReplyDelete